Music Capital Scheme
The Music Capital Scheme, supported by the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht and managed by Music Network, provides funding for the purchase of musical instruments to both non-professional performing groups/ensembles and professional musicians.
THE CLOSING DATE IS 4 PM FRIDAY 10th OCTOBER 2014.
Please read the Music Capital Scheme Guidelines 2014 document below for details on how to apply. To open these files, you will need Adobe Reader software. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, you can download the installer and instructions free from the Adobe Website.
- Music Capital Scheme Guidelines 2014
- Application Form - Stream 1 - Instrument Banks
- Expression of Interest Form - Stream 2 - Individual Instruments
Music Capital Scheme workshop clinics were held on Monday 22nd September at An Taibhdhearc, Galway; Wednesday 24th September at Music Network, National Concert Hall Building, Dublin; and Thursday 25th September at Triskel Christchurch, Cork City. For further details, see the link below:
- Information Clinics for Music Capital Scheme 2014
- FAQs at Information Clinics for Music Capital Scheme 2014