How to Apply
THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12PM (NOON) THURSDAY 15th OCTOBER 2015.
The process for making an application is as follows:
- Read the Music Capital Scheme Guidelines.
- Decide which stream you are eligible to apply to.
- We strongly recommend that you download the application form questions and save to your computer.
- Complete a draft version of your application form answers and save it. Please note this document is not the application form and will not be accepted as such.
- Once you are satisfied that you have all of the information required to submit an application, complete the online application form and click SUBMIT (Your application will not have been sent unless you have clicked SUBMIT).
Notes: There is no facility to save the online application. The operation will timeout if not completed within a reasonable timeframe. No edits or additions to the online form will be possible once an application has been submitted, so we advise that you complete a draft version of the form offline, on your computer before filling in the online form.
- Post all support material to:
National Concert Hall Building,
Note: Support material must be received by Music Network no later than 12pm on 15th October 2015. Please ensure your support material is posted in advance of the closing date, allowing sufficient time for it to arrive at, or before, 12pm on October 15th. Support material that arrives after the closing date will not be accepted, and the application will be deemed ineligible.