How to Apply
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
1. Read the Music Capital Scheme 2016 Guidelines and decide which stream you are eligible to apply to.
2. We strongly recommend that you download the relevant preparatory Word document - they can be downloaded at the following links - Stream 1 Preparatory Document / Stream 2 Preparatory Document. These documents include blue text which indicates the format each answer takes e.g. check boxes / drop down lists / text boxes, along with the maximum word counts as applicable.
3. Complete a draft version of your application form answers and save it. Please note this document is not the application form and will not be accepted as such.
4. Upload all essential and optional support materials to a Dropbox folder (www.dropbox.com), a link to this folder must be provided in Section 4 of the application form. All support materials must be submitted via Dropbox, it is not possible to submit any part of the application in hard copy.
5. Once you are satisfied that you have all of the information required to submit an application, complete the online application form and click SUBMIT (Your application will not have been sent unless you have clicked SUBMIT). Note: You will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of your submission. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please inform Music Network.
Notes: There is no facility to save the online application. The operation will time out if not completed within a reasonable timeframe. No edits or additions to the online form will be possible once an application has been submitted, so we advise that you complete a draft version of the form offline, on your computer, before filling in the online form.
CLOSING DATE: 12pm, Thursday 26th January 2017
Please note late applications and/or support materials cannot be accepted. Please retain a copy of your submission for future reference