New Concert Promoters
Who are Music Network’s Partner Promoters?
- Arts Centres/Venues
- Arts Festivals
- Local Authority Arts Offices
- Local Arts Groups
Why join the Music Network?
If you are promoting Music Network concerts, we make it easy by:
- Guaranteeing access to the finest Irish and international classical, jazz and traditional Irish musicians
- Subsidising the concert cost by at least 65%
- Paying for and arranging the musician(s) transport, accommodation and fees
- Providing you with professional PR & Marketing materials including posters, fliers, press release, national listings and the concert programme.
Where is the snag?
Partner Promoters agree to source local audiences for their concerts.
The Music Network Partner Promoter Agreement details how the responsibilities are shared.