Call for applications: Centre Culturel Irlandais Artist Residency Programme 2019 - 2020
07 November 2018
Centre Culturel Irlandais’ annual residency programme offers great opportunities for artists of all disciplines to tap into the resources of the CCI and the city of Paris, as well as being an important means of showcasing Ireland's dynamic contemporary culture on an international stage.
- Applicants must be Irish citizens or normally resident on the island of Ireland, with professional involvement in creative practice.
- Residencies of 1 to 3 months will be awarded for the period August 2019 - June 2020.
- Travel from Ireland, accommodation and a monthly stipend are included.
Music Network is supporting a 1-month residency for a musician seeking to further their performance career. Musicians working in all genres are eligible. This award will be made to a musician resident in (the Republic of) Ireland. Residency is based upon the Revenue Commissioners’ definition of the term (see www.revenue.ie). Residents will have a valid PPS number.
CCI are pursuing the following partnerships with Irish cultural organisations to support the 2019-2020 residency programme:
- Music Network – 1 month residency
- Contemporary Music Centre – 1 month residency
- Design and Craft Council of Ireland – 3 month residency
- Visual Artists Ireland - 2 month residency
- Literature Ireland – 1 month residency
- Draíocht – 1 to 2 month residency
- Graphic Studio Dublin – 1 month residency
- The Well Review – 1 month residency
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Arts Office – 1 month residency
- Limerick City and County Council – 1 month residency
- Kilkenny Arts Office – 1 month residency
CCI and these partner organisations share the costs of residencies enabling the Centre to increase the number of residencies on offer for Irish artists.
Full guidelines, terms and conditions available on our website as from 7 November: www.centreculturelirlandais.com - RESIDENCIES
Applications to be made online by 5pm Thursday 10 January 2019