Music Network Seeking to Recruit a CEO
26 March 2012
Chief Executive Officer
Music Network is a professional arts organisation, funded by The Arts Council, committed to promoting, encouraging and funding the highest standards of music creation and performance throughout the island of Ireland.
- The Board is now seeking to recruit a CEO to lead Music Network to the next stage of its development. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Deep knowledge and appreciation of music across multiple genres
- An excellent track record in strategy development and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of national and local music development and policy issues
- Experience in the organisation and promotion of live music events
- Ability to lead a team of music specialists and administrators
- Proven capacity to collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders and partners in the music/arts sector
- Experience in the development of multiple income streams
- Significant professional expertise in Music from career / qualifications
- At least 5 years of relevant Arts Management experience.
For a more complete job description and details of the application process, please contact John Deely at Pinpoint (Recruit@pinpoint.ie, (01) 6425721)
Closing Date: Monday, 16th April 2012 at 5pm.