1. Download the Music Capital Scheme 2017 - Award 2 Preparatory Word Document and save to your computer. Applicants are strongly recommended to complete a draft version of their application form answers using this document. It will then be possible to copy and paste the majority of answers onto the online application form.
2. Complete a draft of your application form answers using the Preparatory Word Document- Award 2 and save it to your computer. Please note this document is not the application form and will not be accepted as such.
3. Upload all Essential and Optional Support Materials to a Dropbox folder, a link to this folder must be provided in Section 4 of the online application form. All Essential and Optional Support Materials must be submitted via Dropbox, it is not possible to submit any part of the application in hardcopy or by email.
To create a Dropbox folder, visit www.dropbox.com and click create an account (this is free and has a 2.5GB limit). Create a folder for your Music Capital Scheme support materials, you can then upload files from your computer to the Dropbox folder.
4. Once you are satisfied that you have prepared all of the information required to submit an application, complete the online application form (including listing the link to your Dropbox folder in Section 4) and click SUBMIT.
Your application will not have been sent unless you have clicked SUBMIT. Note: There is no facility to save the online application. The operation will time out if not completed within a reasonable timeframe- this varies depending on your internet speed. No edits or additions to the online form or Dropbox folder will be possible once an application has been submitted, so applicants are advised to complete a draft version of the form offline using the Preparatory Word Document – Award 2 and upload all support materials to your Dropbox folder before filling in the online form.
5. You will receive a confirmation email straight away to acknowledge receipt of your submission.
Note: confirmation emails are automated, so they may appear in your spam folders. Please check these folders if you have not received a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Music Network in advance of the deadline to confirm your application has been received.
CLOSING DATE: 12pm (noon) Tuesday 20th February 2018
Please note late application forms and/or support materials cannot be accepted. Please retain a copy of your submission for future reference.
Please note that lobbying will lead to disqualification of applications.