Conditions of Sale - Tickets
- We regret tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- Latecomers and those who leave the venue may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or until the interval. Admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Cameras, tape recorders, video equipment or any other recording devices are not permitted.
- The resale of tickets through a third party vendor and/or agent is strictly prohibited.
- Music Network reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced during performances.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, change concert & performance venues and to vary advertised programmes as necessary.
Material on this site is protected by copyright. The copyright owner is Music Network. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this site. For further information please contact email@example.com.
All information on these pages is provided by Music Network and is believed to be correct as at the time of issue. Music Network accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or any loss or damage arising from the use or reliance on information obtained from the website.
Company Name – Music Network CLG
Registered Office – National Concert Hall building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Company Registration Number – 161254
Charity Number – CHY8353 / RCN20020422